TROL-A-TEMP DAMPER NEEDED 12X12AOBD

Hi all
Does anyone know if Honeywell still manufactures their Trol-a-Temp AOBD (Automatic Opposed Blade Damper) line of air dampers ??? One of mine went bad after 16 years, and I need another. It is a 12X12AOBD with the orange motor. I would post this in alt.hvac, but they are a bunch of popous assholes and all they have for the average homeowner is a wise ass answer. Thanks for any leads you can give me.
RON =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Ron in NY wrote:

Looks like it. http://customer.honeywell.com/Techlit/Pdf/68-0000s/68-0246.pdf
Travis Jordan wrote:

Handy link - maybe this will help diagnose your problem.
http://www.zoneatrol.com/TrolATemp/pdfs/AOBD%20Checkout.pdf