totalvac.com - worst customer service

I wanted to warn my fellow web consumers about totalvac.com. I purchased an item from them. Had a problem, and tried to contact them about it. I tried to email them, I tried to call them (their phone number is not on their web page, but they are listed via www.realpages.com). I didn't speak to a live person. Left emails and voicemails, asking for a call. They never did. I only got a call after I posted a complaint with the BBB. If you have a problem, they are definitely not going to help solve it.
buyer beware...
Just be glad you never had to deal with me.
Thanks for the warning.
BTW, I did NOT click on the link. All that does is drive up the hit counters for the site and make them look better.
No offense to Dave777, but who says he's not a troll looking for something to improve the site?
Of course, it could be a legitimate complaint. What did you order, Dave777?

dave777 wrote:

I've ordered stuff from totalvac.com. Once it didn't arrive on time and I emailed them to find out why. They responded reasonably promptly, and the merchandise arrived within another day or two.
So I'm reasonably satisfied with them.
-- Steven L.