Totaline Wireless Thermostat

Hi, I've just installed a totaline wireless thermostat P474-1100RF and receiver P474-1100REC in my home. My old lux 1500 thermostat had the following terminals: G, Y, W, RH, B, O, RC. The wires from the furnace were connected Green to G, White to W and Red to RH and there was a thick black jumper wire from the RH to RC terminals.
The totaline has the following terminals: C, G, Y1, W1/O/B (all one terminal), R, Y2, W2.
Common logic would assume that the Green wire goes to G, White to W1/O/B and Red to R.
The problem is that now when I try to get the heat to come on, the fan comes on for a minute and no heat comes out no matter how high I set the temp.
Any ideas about what I need to do, or should I call an HVAC technician?
All ideas appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Susan
--
ssouthwick

ssouthwick wrote:

RTFM. Don't try to corrspond letters to color. Understand what it means. Like R is 24V AC control hot side, C is common, W is fan control, etc.