Tipping Gutter Downspout?

Does anybody know what the correct term/name is for this gadget and where I can buy a "tipping gutter downspout"?
I remember seeing this device once years back at a hardware store but I've been unable to look it up on-line.
It's a plastic device that slips on the bottom of the downspout and remains up and flush against the downspout when it's not raining but once water begins to flow down, it tips down horizontally and allows the water to drain away from the house.

I've only ever seen the kind that unroll 'automatically'
No experience with them just wouldn't use them.
http://www.rainguardusa.com/downspout-gutter-extension-4-foot-white-p-32.html
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/home/improvements/34448-downspout-drain.html

I have seen them a few years ago, but suspect that anything of any size, even growing grass, could upset the balance that makes them swing down when there is water, and that maybe why noone carries them anymore.
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:05:53 -0800 (PST), Ed Stasiak

Believe me you really don't need that. Bury some corregated black pipe, bury it, and carry the water 10 feet (more is better) away from your foundation.

That's fine if you have some dirt. Sometimes the down spout is at a driveway. Or at a walkway where you can't have some long pipe laying across waiting to trip people.
There is something similar to what the OP wants: http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product/adjust-a-spout-downspout - extension.do
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ykgkzz8
R.

Dig a little ditch away from bottom of the downspout and fill it with a bit of gravel. Or fancier, line the small depression with something to direct the water away from the house. Personally we just have wide roof overhangs that drip the water some two feet away for the house all the way round. We hate gutters and down spouts; good place for rot and accumulation of rubbish!

Yeah, that's exactly my situation.
The downspout discharges onto the driveway right next to the front porch, so burying a pipe is out of the question but running a section of flexible downspout across the driveway is also unacceptable.
But I don't want rainwater possibly getting between the driveway and the foundation of the house, causing potential problems in the future.
And there is the immediate problem of snow melt running down onto the driveway, then freezing and creating an ice rink where the mailman or someone might fall and bust their ass, then sue my ass.
Thus I'm always careful about putting down some salt to keep it ice free but while salt is cheep, it's not good for the cement.
I was contemplating sawing two notches into the back side of the precast concrete step that goes up to the front porch and sliding a section of plastic downspout (more resistant to denting) thru the notches so that the rainwater would end up on the lawn.
Would this be a practical solution, using a 7" electric circular hand saw with a masonry cutting blade, such as this?;
(Amazon.com product link shortened)009XCETS
http://tinyurl.com/y8obrdy