Tiny air conditioner

I'm looking for a very small air conditioner to take a bit of heat out of a small room...about 8' x 8' w 6-1/2' ceiling. I'm just looking to replace the fan that's in there now (it bothers my eyes).
Physical size is important, and there's no 220v outlet nearby.
Any ideas?
Walmart 5000 btu unit. 120V. Compact size. <$100 i believe.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id387585
--
Steve Barker

"_DD" < snipped-for-privacy@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
On 22 Apr 2006 09:32:09 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ece.villanova.edu wrote:

Sounds vaguely like Burnham's Duo-Rad or Duo-Rad-2 convectors, which are actually intended to be part of a closed system, pumping water to a chiller located elsewhere.
The (other) cool thing about them is that if you hook up a couple of valves, you can switch the thing to run hot water in the winter, and it doubles as a radiator.