This has become a very Scary World to live in.

Page 1 of 2
This has become a very Scary World to live in.
It's not the economy, not politics, not the threats of hurricanes, tornados earthquakes, nuclear war and other disasters. It's not even terrorism.
What it is, are bladders. We now have human bladders with arms, legs, and big blue eyes that stare at people, and drag people around by their hands and force them to go to public restrooms. And God only knows what they do once they get you into the restroom, and it's only You and that Bladder.... Absolutely frightening!!!!
On 04/13/2016 10:20 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

For the last 35 years I have never needed to set an alarm clock.
I have a built-in bladder alarm.
I know how much water to drink, to wake up at any specific time.

I get a big laugh out of these commercials that say "50% of men over the age of 50 will have to get up to piss during the night". I had to get up to piss when I was 15, 25, 40, 50 and more.... In other words, all my life. And back when I would drink far too much beer, I'd have to get up every half hour all night long to piss.... But all of a sudden, pissing during the night is a bad thing.... (Of course because there is money to be made by convincing people that pissing during the night is a bad thing)....
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

You seem to piss here quite a bit. Do you have a UTI?
--
Tekkie

On 4/14/2016 2:04 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Only bad if you don't get out of bed first.
On 04/14/2016 02:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Or if you piss in your water bottle by mistake.

Why not drink less in the evening?
--
"Politicians are interested in people. Not that this is always a virtue. Fleas are interested in dogs."

Try cannabis.
--
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipadelian verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities.

I doubt that pot would add a pleasant taste to any recipes.

Why not? It smells nice.
--
What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?
Lipstick, if he's lucky.

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

In the UK we do people for crimes 50 years ago.
--
"Politicians are interested in people. Not that this is always a virtue. Fleas are interested in dogs."

What? No spider?
nb

The dead spiders might alert them to the problem.
--
A lawyer is simply a computer on two legs. It cannot think for itself, all it can do is remember vast amounts of information - past cases, billions of strange laws, etc.

Certainly if you ever swallowed any water in a public pool and it probably wasn't even your pee.

Probably 0.00000000000000001% pee.
--
The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that the climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as "English Weather".
Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the UK population, it will now be referred to as "Muslim Weather" - (Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite).

What is that the French guy said? A drop of champaign in the Thames is sewage. A drop of Thames water in a bottle of champaign and it is still sewage.
On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 7:59:33 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reminds me of what my bartender buddy once told me back when Perrier was all the rage amongst the yuppie crowd.
They'd come into the bar and order "Perrier on the rocks".
Did they think the "rocks" were made with Perrier? They'd pay ridiculous amounts of money for the purity of Perrier and then add bar ice to it.
Bar ice: Tap water frozen in a rusty machine out in the back hallway, transported in old bucket on the shoulder of a greasy bar-back, then dumped into a bin under the bar where God knows what can fall in it in between the times the bartender grabs the ice scoop (maybe) and then tosses it back on top of the ice.
Ahh...sweet purity.
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:29:03 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I have had health inspectors tell me there are more germs in the average ice machine than the average toilet. They usually clean the toilet every day. The ice machine, not so much.

Look up "immune system". Germs are everywhere. You can't sanitise everything.
--
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the van, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"
On 18/04/2016 00:59, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/more-than-2500-whales-seals-and-dolphins-spotted-in-the-thames-in-10-years-a2918031.html
--
Bod