Tech Stone Granite available at Honme Hardware - Any experience with it?

    Just wondering if anyone has tried the Granite coating available at Home Hardware. It looks nice and I think would look pretty good compared to the paint peeling concrete steps I have now.
I know the prep work is key, but looking for feedback from someone that's tried it if it stands up or not. I'm looking at about $300 for my stairs so I'd like to know it's money well spent.
Thanks,
Aaron
http://www.techstone.ca

bump