Tankless water heater vent sizes and configurations

Page 2 of 2

Unemployed right now, I don't have $1600 to spend on installation, I got the time to do it

Wouldn't tit be wise to get the cheapest useable heater right now and wait to see how your job situation goes with respect to the Obamanomics turmoil right now? Unless you're running a Bed 'N Breakfast, closing off a bathroom or two doesn't seem like much of a sacrifice to keep the family finances afloat. Whatever, good luck.
Joe

I dont think you can do 3 showers at once with 200000 btu with full flow heads, Plan on dual use, so if you have 4 faucets open you may be cold in your shower, again you need to research it more, a AO Vertex tank is great.