T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 12 of 13

Didn't you like that one?

I know you are confused but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Ever wonder (I'm sure you don't care) what other people think of the two of you? Drunks is polite.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I put them each on auto-flush and it has saved me a lot of space, with no loss of valuable information.
Before I eliminated them, I had thought they were perhaps two halves of the same wit.

Let's see, 2 guys who never met you think you're a putz Clark. maybe?
nobody else but you has called KJ a monkey boy but you.
I will just try to ignore it, but now it is getting more amusing.

If ky isn't a drunken dancing monkey boi why does he think he has to have the last post? Watch every argument that he gets into, he can't admit his obvious errors and thinks it's fun to call people idiots. Maybe it's way past time he gets a taste of his own crap.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
[...]

Catch.

I know you can't but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Here, try again... I'll think slower for you.

I know you can't think but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Here, try again... I'll think slower for you.

Double posting. Lost track of yourself monkey boi?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Both of my water heaters are in the basement, T&P goes up and to outside (yes, we get freezing weather). To accomodate "up" the T&P plumbing needed to go down for about six inches, small hole in the elbow and then go up and out. The "down and small hole" prevent the back-up water problem, as well as make it obvious water is coming out. Install was inspected and approved ca. 2005. Oh, and the second water heater is a high temperature unit regularly operating over 190F (210F T&P). Discharge water totally kills the grass. :)
sdb
--
What\'s seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com