T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 2 of 13

Not one single lie. You asked how I knew it wasn't a liquid line. In other words you thought it was a liquid line. Got it?

Dance, boi, dance.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I got you for more lies... as always. The fact remains, a LL can sweat, asshole.

why I knew a liquid line wouldn't be sweating.
Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

won't sweat, you give bad advise on T&P's, you have no clue about how building codes are implemented, you think all manufacturer's require the exact same thing, and you make incomprehensible posts while drunk. In other words, you're a blight on the newsfroup. Got it?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Coming from a new want-a-bee...

---
there should be a "sig" here
Retard.

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener!
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an idiot, kj's an idiot! Neener, neener, neener!
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an idiot retard, kj's an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an idiot retard, kj's an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---