SWMBO FU'D UP

SWMBO just HAD to have me put a sealer on ceramic tile. What was called for was a grout sealer, as ceramic tile keeps its luster by being heated to a high temperature, and sealing like glass. Or at least that is what I think or seem to know.
Now we have this stippled sealer, which looks like dewdrops on about 850 SF of ceramic tile instead of just a glassy finish.
What is the easiest way to clean this stuff off there, and put it right?
Steve
Heart surgery pending? www.cabgbypasssurgery.com Heart Surgery Survival Guide

First off-- you are mistaken. Like customers, SWMBO can never be wrong. They might not be right--- but they are never, ever, wrong.

I'd call the 800 number on the container. I'll bet you're not the first person to travel this road.
Jim

Removing that stuff will not be easy, and it won't be fun. There are acidic and alkaline grout haze removers that might work, but what will work best will depend on what sealer you put down. Be aware that removing the sealer may stain or damage the grout, so it's best to sneak up on it and test in inconspicuous areas. The white scrubbing pads are minimally abrasive and will be necessary to wet scrub the surface with whatever liquid remover you end up going with.
Hydroment makes something called Remove. Call their tech support and explain the situation and see what they recommend.

Read what I think is the container today, and there is nothing said about removal. Will have to call them and discuss it.
Steve