Swelling door question

I have, I guess this is what you call it, a foam filled French doors on the entrance to an outdoor deck. I live in Seattle and it's very wet here in the winter. The foam doors seem to be swelling in this weather. The swinging door interferes with the other door when being closed near the top and it takes a small force to open them as well. Is this characteristic with exterior doors made with these materials?
JaKe

How do you know it's the door and not the frame? Get out the levels, straight edges and rulers and check for plumb and square.
Joe
Joe wrote:

Just for giggles, try snugging up the hinge screws, especially on the frame side. French doors are heavy, and most factory hinge screws are way too short. The problem starting at the top is consistent with the doors being loose on the hinges. If that solves the problem for a day or two, replace the screws (one at a time) with longer ones. Hey, it can't make it any worse, and it is a lot less work (and cheaper) than the other possible problems and solutions.
-- aem sends...

*If the doors are rated for outdoors I suggest looking at the frame. Your house can shift with temperature change.

Thanks for all the ideas -- I'll check'em all out.
JaKe