Stupid question, sorry. What kind of tool do I have?

What kind of tool do I have? I have no digital camera but this is what it looks like: It's all one piece of solid wood, painted green, tubular, 8 1/2 inches long, shaped like the rod that holds the toilet paper, except it doesn't have a spring inside and won't change length. It's four diameters in sequence, 1, 2, 3, 4: a half inch at each end (sections 1 and 4) for 3/4" at each end, an inch in diameter in section 2 for 3 inches, and just a little bit less in section 3 for 3 inches.
I know it's a tool, I just can't remember what it is for.
Sometims my ex-girlfriend lets me take what I want from some of the abandoned property at the ministorage she runs, and this was in a bunch of junk.
mm wrote:

Clutch line up tool....for properly centering a clutch on a manual transmission....???
On 21 Aug 2006 18:58:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You're right! That's what it is. I don't even have a clutch. No wonder I couldn't remember.
I'll find someone to give this to. Maybe I'll label it and put it with the Free Stuph at a hamfest.
Your ex-girlfriend may NEED it.