What kind of Soffit material do I have

I am trying to identify what material my soffit is made out of. I have a small piece I need to replace and want it to match. It seems to be a board made out of hard compressed paper or something and is brown in color. The house was built in central Florida in 1979. Any ideas? I hope it's not Asbestolux, which I believe was banned in

1978. Thanks, Roger
Reply to
OakRogbak_erPine

Never mind, it's called "Pressed Paper" and I found some.

Reply to
OakRogbak_erPine