Automatic door bottom?

Better than 50 years ago a device that closed the gap between the door and sill was installed in the front door. Simple installation as it seems a groove was routed in the bottom of the door for a strip with possibly felt was inserted and as the door was closed a plunger would strike a plate pushing the felt against the sill. Would like one but haven't seen anything resembling it anywhere. Source? Gap under door to laundry almosts whistles during prevailing west breezes.

Reply to
nospambob

Are you sure the dryer's outdoor vent cover is closing properly?

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

Reply to
nospambob

Reply to
nospambob

When I used to machine commercial doors I have always used Pemko door bottoms.

Gary

This one doesn't even need routing... haven't tried it myself, though.

Jay Levitt

Reply to
nospambob