Stump removal w Hammer Drill

Page 2 of 2
Yes, it will. Also the circle saw doesn't make a deep enough cut. The last time I took out a tree, I needed all the length of blade I could get.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Call the police from a pay phone. Tell them you saw a man burying what looked like a body around the stump. They will come out and dig it up for you.
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:12:36 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Better, an opportunity to practice Zen. Eventually, they rot.

cut stump off level with grade
dig all around stump, garden hose exposed stump
use chain saw to grind down stump uder grade level.
cover with dirt, seed and forget.
its time consuming but way easiest way
I'm thinking termites.
But if not, at least cut into the face of the stump so it holds rain water and rots faster.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Drill a hole in it and pound in some McD's "food". That outta start some rapid rotting action.