Stuck Delta Faucet Handle

Page 2 of 2
replying to Ed Pawlowski, Devon Heron wrote: I let liquid wrench soak over-night and didn't help... saw an earlier comment on this thread and used the Creme-brulee torch (didn't harm the chrome) on the set-screw for 30 seconds. (2 tries).. then the screw finally started to move... now I have a fancy twisted hex-wrench! :-)
replying to Ed Pawlowski, Catherine wrote: I bet you feel like a big boy now!
replying to ItsJoanNotJoann, Woodchuck wrote: What is your point? Have setscrews stopped sticking on Delta faucet handles? Or are you saying that all possible ways of freeing stuck setscrews have already been presented here? I ask this because I have a stuck setscrew on a Delta kitchen faucet this evening, 11/16/2016, and I found Devon Herin's post from seven (7) months ago helpful and encouraging.