Stapling Insulation

Sorry, I posted this on misc.consumers.house before I found this group. Just ignore my post over there.
Hello all, I insulated my garage last winter with faced insulation. I didn't have a staple gun at the time and was always going to staple it when I remembered to grab one at Lowes.
Of course I completely forgot about this and had several sheets of drywall hung yesterday before I realized I never stapled the insulation.
Is this going to be a problem? The insulation had a pretty tight fit and didn't settle any the 6 months it has been up. I could take the drywall down but it's a major headache since I'm doing it by myself.
Let me know what you think or just let me know how stupid I am for making such a bonehead mistake. Thanks in advance.

Staples help prevent sagging. Yours has been up for 6 months I would not worry about it.
forgot about this and had several sheets of

Under the circumstances, I'd just let it go. If it did not moved in that time with nothing holding it, I doubt it can move very far with the drywall in place.