Stannah Stairlift 420

Does anyone have a manual or detailed pictures so we can insure we are installing this correctly?

Reply to
Adam Kubias

More specifically, we have 2 sections of track each 6 ft. but we only need 8 ft. How do we cut the rails?

Reply to
Adam Kubias

If you purchased it, there should be a manual, otherwise call the manufacturer tomorrow.

Reply to
hrhofmann

The good news is you have extra rail to use for practice. I'd put the factory ends together in about the middle probably. It wouldn't matter much if you didn't cut the ends perfectly then.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman