Stannah Stairlift 420

Does anyone have a manual or detailed pictures so we can insure we are installing this correctly?
On 2014-04-13 1:31 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:

need 8 ft. How do we cut the rails?
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 12:31:14 PM UTC-5, Adam Kubias wrote:

If you purchased it, there should be a manual, otherwise call the manufacturer tomorrow.
On 4/13/14 12:58 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:

The good news is you have extra rail to use for practice. I'd put the factory ends together in about the middle probably. It wouldn't matter much if you didn't cut the ends perfectly then.