Stanley Folding Workbench

Anyone familiar with the Stanley Zag Folding Workbench? I'm just getting started with woodworking and need to get some sawhorses or something for use with my circular saw. Would the Stanley Folding Workbench do the trick, or would I be better off buying two folding sawhorses? Would one be enough for basic chores, or would I eventually have to buy a second anyway?
Thanks.
-Fleemo
If you buy all 3 then you can build the saw horses to the same height as the workbench. Then when you have a large piece of wood to work with you have supports that will provide a level work surface for you. Just my 2 cents.

Nice, good advice.

later,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com
If you're getting into woodworking why not make your own instead of buying? Be aware rec.woodworking exists.
On 6 Jan 2005 02:32:47 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

It's kinda like the chicken and the egg -- I need a work platform to cut the wood in order to make a work platform. :/
Actually I did wind up purchasing this little baby, and though I haven't thoroughly put it through its paces yet, I'm impressed. Very sturdy, the clamps are surprisingly strong, and its lightweight and folds up tightly to be easily stored. I give it a thumbs up at this point. :)
-Fleemo
On 11 Jan 2005 18:32:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

You have to admit, when you want to do something buying your tools off the self helps in motivativing you to get started sooner.
Good info, I'm going to be checking out folding work benches, maybe today.
thx,
tom @ www.BookmarkAdmin.com
Look particularly close at sturdiness while shopping. I got a Workmate, a GOOD one, as a gift and the BIL fell heir to a cheap one. NO COMPARISON!