Spark-starter brackets for KitchenAid Cooktop KGCS100

Hello,
The brackets which hold the electric starter "spark plugs" on our KitchenAid KGCS100 Gas Cooktop have become warped and either don't spark (too long a gap), or spark to the wrong place (not across the flowing gas). Is there a place where I can buy the brackets, or a way to slightly modify some regular hardware bracket (a hole for the starter plug, and a notch for the gas tube)?
Thanks, Jim Witte snipped-for-privacy@bloomington.in.us Indiana Univeristy

You can find out this info on the KA website www.Kitchenaid.com or call the 800 number listed there. They are quite helpful on the phone (once you get thru)

Hi,
That is -part- of a full model#.