source for decorative outdoor faucet knobs?

Some time back I have seen either on TV or in a home magazine decorative metal faucet knobs that can be installed on existing outside faucets.
Has anyone any ideas as to a source of these? I've done some searching on the web but haven't found anything close enough to what I'm looking for. Sorry my description is so vague.
Thanks.
Brookstone?

===>

http://www.maskedflowerimages.com/faucets.html