SonicScrubber

Is the SonicScrubber power scrub brush any good? Does it work anywhere near as well as it does in the TV commercial? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY, REALLY good. I'll have some of that!"
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:41:36 -0700, Daniel Prince

No.
I have a sonic toothbrush that I like and works good. best toothbrush I've ever had and I've had them all.

I bought one on close out at a grocery store. It works decently on some things. It is basically an electric scrub brush. It was worth what I paid for it which wasn't much.