Something to discuss while watching the Superbowl (What is a MANHOLE?)

Sunday is the Superbowl. While watching the game, and emptying beer cans, you might need something to discuss with the guys. Here's a suggestion.....
- Choose the CORRECT Answer -
----------
What is a MANHOLE?
(A) It's a tube that connects underground utilities like a sewer or utility cables to the surface. Workers enter manholes to do repairs.
(B) A Woman. Especially one with her clothes off.
(C) Both (A and B) !!!!
(D) I must have missed that commercial when I went to the bathroom!
(E) Ask me later, I'm checking the pressure in my balls right now!
(F) Who cares, just toss me anudder beer....
(G) Duh.... I thunk da No Englush Pigeons jus dun got a home run or wuz dat a field goal fer dem Seagalls? HIC:
On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 5:12:08 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Is this really Stormin'?
On 1/26/2015 6:23 PM, bob_villa wrote:

Sorry, not me. This is new material. I only post ten plus year old posts that everyone has seen repeatedly.
Oh, reminds me to do some snow storm reposts.
On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:23:18 -0800 (PST), bob_villa

How dare you call me that !!!! :)
Just adding a little humor to the group, and there seems to be a lot of that going around when it comes to the Superbowl. Especially all the talk about "BALLS" in the past week!!!!
Over the weekend I ran across a woman who spent a half hour telling ball jokes. She was hysterical!
On 1/26/2015 6:37 PM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

What do you call an eagle with a lot of kids?
Balled eagle.
On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 8:38:35 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A good example of my meaning...WTF?