Somebody was looking for a cheapo circular saw

Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one for $28.
Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?weekG09&campaign=RetailA&pageG09_retailA.html&rg31_615867&custx080262025&keycode 00
Red Green wrote:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?weekG09&campaign=RetailA&pageG09_retailA.html&rg31_615867&custx080262025&keycode 00
The 18 volt cordless drill shown in the that ad is actually a pretty decent drill for home/shop use. Two to three years ago they used to occasionally have that same drill on sale for $19.99! I have three of them, the first one the clutch is completely shot, the second one the bearings are about shot, but the third one still works great. At the $19.99 price you could just toss the drill when it went bad but keep the battery and charger and still be ahead. All three of my batteries are still working great. If I had a store closer I would probably grab another one at $34.99.
Don
on 11/16/2009 8:05 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?weekG09&campaign=RetailA&pageG09_retailA.html&rg31_615867&custx080262025&keycode 00
The coupon is only good when buying in their brick and mortar stores. Unless you live very close to one of their stores, you'll spend more for gas than the coupon is worth.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yep. Some people fall into that category.
Where I am now it's a few miles away. When in VT, none in the state at all.

3.6 *and* 13.9 miles from my house. Maybe they should move one of them to Vermont.

The granola heads would fight it.