Software for Orbit 57932 Touch Screen Sprinkler Timer?

I recenlt purchased the Orbit 12 station sprinkler timer. Looks great, but they have discontinued the software online. Does anyone have a copy of this software for use with the unit they would share?
You can email me at (reverse the entire address):
ten.tsacmoc@0002sirrahkram

Write to Orbit & ask thme for a copy. They are helpful.
cheers Bob