Snowblower

My snowblower uses part gas and part oil mix.

I always put stabilizer in it during the summer months, as I leave a little gas in the tank. I guess this keeps the tank from rusting.

Today, I was told this is not a good thing to do as it is a mixture. The guy said if it was straight gas, then stabilizier would be fine.

Is this true?

Thanks.

Corinne

Reply to
Corinne

It's fine for 2-stroke pre-mixed gas, as well as straight gas.

BinaryBillTheSailor