SMEG dishwasher detergent door shut

Hi, I've noticed my SMEG dishwasher detergent door doesn't open during the cycle now and the detergent doesn't therefore get used. I've taken the cover off and there's clearly a sort of server or switch that operates the detergent door. Worth replacing? Anyone know of this problem before or have other suggestions? It's only two years old so I wouldn't recommend one to anyone else. Cheers.

Reply to
Edwin Bradford