Sikai drawer slides

There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets. The guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of different lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this something that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?

The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is a spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the drawers, and they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by itself.

Should I pick up all these?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Only you can answer that...all depends on the pricing.

Might try rec.woodworking; quite a few folks there do enough work that if the price were right...

--

Reply to
dpb