Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago ?

Page 1 of 8
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago. (221 killed in Iraq) AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
President:--Barack Hussein Obama Senator: Dick Durbin House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr. Governor: Pat Quinn House leader: Mike Madigan Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike) Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country. State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. And this culture is gonna 'fix' Washington politics for us???
On 12/28/2012 9:00 AM, hairy wrote:

SHHHH! You'll give the P.L.L.C.F. strokes and heart attacks when you post the truth about what abject failures they are. Their corpses will stink up the country much worse than they do now. O_o
TDD

Some would say to give everyone a gun or more guns <g>.

Dougie boy, there you go making crap up again. None of us gun rights folks here ever suggested giving EVERYONE a gun. Only folks who want to carry a concealed weapon and are legally allowed to possess those weapons. Right now, the only folks carrying are the criminals. Capiche?
BTW, I wouldn't allow you to have a gun in any case. Clearly you have diminished mental capacity.

Please post with your full name, so people don't think I'm you, or you me.

I feel your pain.... I wouldn't want any association with the village idiot either. But it's another example of how clueless he is, using just a common first name.
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:23:54 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

in
You're right. I guess using Trader4 is a better not common first name...LOL .

Please post with your full name, so people don't think I'm you, or you me.
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:19:05 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

No thank you.
Doug Miller wrote:

We're not stupid.

he should at least change it to Dug, since finds himself in so many holes that he can't dig himself out of<g>

Another whacky thought. I just love the whacky ideas you and your gun toting friends come up with. It's more entertaining than television.

Surprise, surprise.

Like, gun control. Yes, we're well aware of your stupid ideas.

You're a liar, but you know that.

You certainly are, but it doesn't take much.

Not near as wacky as some of the wonderous thoughts you've come up with, trust me. As far as entertainment goes, you could be a star on a remake of Dumb and Dumber. It's hilarious to watch you edit replies so not to respond to direct questions. It's like a fish on the banks flailing to get back to the water F**kin hilarious

You and your gun nuts just read what you want or twist the intent of the words.

Hey Douggie, have you found any more Constitutional issues at CDC.GOV?
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:18:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

No but if you need someone to read it to you, there's an audible function within windows for the blind or in your case you.

Nice try, Douggie, but I can read the Constitution and I don't have to look to CDC.GOV to have it explained to me. You're really amazing, Douggie.
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:04:29 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Thanks.