Should I pay my rent?

I was just paying bills when I was getting ready to pay the rent. But while I am doing this, my house is filling up with natural gas. A gas pipe came apart in the basement last night, and I have called the landlord about 8 times now, but he has not returned any of my calls. The rent is due tomorrow, but I really dont think I should have to pay the rent with this gas leak. The gas odor is making me feel really sick. Actually, I am feeling real sick right now, so I am going to post this message and light a cigarette. Maybe that will make me feel better.
Later
snipped-for-privacy@hayoo.com wrote:

On the 1-10 troll scale this one gets a 0.02
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Money for cigarettes, seems to have paid his gas bill(why do that if you can't pay rent?) and still crying. In any case, he doesn't appear to need any advice on demolition. Next he'll be posting for advice on surgical reconstruction.
snipped-for-privacy@hayoo.com wrote:

Kaboom! Dead man talking? Worse than worst troll of the month award goes to you. Plonk!

troll
snipped-for-privacy@hayoo.com, 9/21/2006, 9:18:37 AM,

I know it will make me feel better.