I was just paying bills when I was getting ready to pay the rent. But
while I am doing this, my house is filling up with natural gas. A gas
pipe came apart in the basement last night, and I have called the
landlord about 8 times now, but he has not returned any of my calls.
The rent is due tomorrow, but I really dont think I should have to pay
the rent with this gas leak. The gas odor is making me feel really
sick. Actually, I am feeling real sick right now, so I am going to
post this message and light a cigarette. Maybe that will make me feel
Money for cigarettes, seems to have paid his gas bill(why do that if
you can't pay rent?) and still crying. In any case, he doesn't appear
to need any advice on demolition. Next he'll be posting for advice on
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.