Blood Stains on Vinyl Flooring

When I woke up Monday morning I had a terrible hangover. The last I recall it was Friday when I left work and went to a bar. Well, I missed work on Monday because I was sick. Anyhow, when I walked into the kitchen I was shocked to find several bloody internal organs from a small animal or something, on the kitchen floor. They looked like a pair of lungs or kidneys. I immediately called the police. The police came and used rubber gloves to pick up these things. They determined they were two slices of pickled beets. That's when I recalled eating a jar of pickled beets sometime during the weekend and the cops found the jar on the floor next to the overflowing kitchen trash can. Well, I felt better knowing no one had murdered my dog, who by the way has been missing for several years. Anyhow, I now got blood stains on the white vinyl floor from these beets. How do I remove?

Ted

Reply to
tengineer

You screwed up.

All you had to do was ask the cops to clean the place up while they were there. You do know that they are 'public servants'.

Reply to
DK

Get a case of beets, and repeat. Purple is the new black.

Reply to
glenn P

Try Bleach or Oxy-Clean - NOT at the same time.

PK

Reply to
PK