PAY - Lighthouse

Periodically people ask for lighthouse plans. Personally I wouldn't care for something like this in any yard of mine. Might be OK to have some small ones, with lights, along the drive, to show where it is, but that's probably it.

If I wanted to make a lighthouse, I'd do a search of lighthouses, simple enough, I've done it, and look at "real" lighthouses for inspiration - I don't think there's any two just alike, particularly the paint designs,, and there's some realliy interesting looking ones.

JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get.

- Albert

Reply to
J T