Should I insulate my garage ceiling?

Ive got a two story house with a 20x20 garage on one side. The garage wall which is the side of the house is insulated I'm sure but the other two exterior walls are not drywalled or insulated either. The garage door is some metal/plastic composite or whatever they use these days. The ceiling is closed in with drywall. (I heard building codes require that now) When I went through the acess hole into the garage ceiling, I noticed there is no insulation up there. Is it worthwhile to do so? My wife thinks not because the garage is not heated. I do not plan to insulate the 2 exterior garage walls because Ive got shelves up and have nailed some things to the studs. If it is a good idea though, I might do it. Opinions?

Do you plan on useing the garage for hobbies? Woodworking, tinkering on cars? If so, then insulate the walls and ceiling, and paint it all semi gloss white. It really does not cost that much. Insulation will even out the temps quite a bit. It won't be soo hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The white paint will briten it up allot. Next step, add heat and air conditioning! Greg
Thanks for the replies. I do use the garage as a workshop, so insulating is a must.
As long as the house is insulated from the garage, you're doing all you can to save heat. The garage ceiling isan;'t insulated, even if it is the same attic as the rest of the house, because there's no heat in the garage you'd want to stop loss into the attic.
If it gets down to 10-20 degrees and you don't care about stuff in the garage freezing or getting into a relatively warm car in the morning, or aren't ever going to do anything in the garage except get in and out of your care, forget it. If you care about any of that, insulate it. A fully insulated garage will keep your house warmer, but the payback for insulating it will be very long. I would insulate the walls, add drywall, and put 3-1/2" thick batts in the ceiling. Not expensive and would improve the looks even if you don't tape and mud the drywall.