Sherwinn Williams

Page 2 of 2

[snip]

Hi. I'm going to paint my gun, which I use as a wood splitter for the duration until spring. Any advice? Thanks.
It took me all but 2 seconds to Google Sherwinn Williams. The site had the two paints the OP was inquiring about. I was easy to find. As far as I can tell his email was clear. Badly written but clear.
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:14:46 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dan) wrote:

So important, lots and lots of time-consuming preparation. Repair any areas. Then Benjamin Moore Fast-dry Primer, then Benjamin Moore finish coat. A second coat of of finish coat, maybe. If your location has mold/mildew issues add additional mildewcide. I prefer Sherwin Williams or Behr for interior painting.