Shark Bite underground

I was looking for some info on how well shark bite fiitings work when buried. Ive use them to make repairs and modifications above ground and they work great as far as I can tell.
Jimmie

I haven't seen anything on the Sharkbite fittings being buried underground, but Cash Acme does give instructions for burying them in concrete (wrap in plastic so the brass doesn't contact the concrete). I'd probably do something similar if it's buried in soil.

According the the mfr
http://www.cashacme.com/prod_sharkbite.php
Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
cheers Bob