Semi OT-Using tools to open beers

Quite a few of the snaps in this video show quite a large variety of tools being used to open beers.
http://devour.com/video/how-to-open-a-beer/
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Anytime I somebody breaking glass to remove a beer cap, I cry at the waste of good beer. But only for good beer,
On 7/28/2013 7:05 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

I've never consumed an alcoholic beverage in my life but I must admit, a lot of guys can't do any home repairs without at least one, er, 12 beers. I must also admire the lengths alcoholics will go to to drug themselves silly. ^_^
TDD