Sears Coldspot 106

I'm trying to find out how old my refrigerator is. It is still working although it leaves water on the floor which I wipe up periodically. It still cools and freezes but I know it's on its way out. It's quite old because it's olive green in color. Here are the specs from the ID tag on the unit:
Sears Coldspot Model 106 7645340 Serial# E43946062
I'm looking to replace it but want to get an idea of its age because I want to see how long this model has lasted.

Could you repeat that???
I'm trying to find out how old my refrigerator is. It is still working although it leaves water on the floor which I wipe up periodically. It still cools and freezes but I know it's on its way out. It's quite old because it's olive green in color. Here are the specs from the ID tag on the unit:
Sears Coldspot Model 106 7645340 Serial# E43946062
I'm looking to replace it but want to get an idea of its age because I want to see how long this model has lasted.

I would guess by the model number and color, it was made around 1974.
Tom G

Sorry about the repeated posts but it was not intentional. I had some trouble with IE.
Yours was the only helpful remark--thanks Tom.
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:06:06 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Do you think posting this 3 times in a half-hour is going to get you quicker responses?
Who gives a fuck how old it is? If it's that old, and leaking, and you're going to replace it anyway, who fucking cares? Go get a new one and quit worrying about it, dumbass.
Linux Registered User #327951