Sears Chipper/Shreader up in smoke!

Page 2 of 2
I hope I never have the misfortune to know or do business with a parasite like you. bill

I now have a picture of the burnt chipper/shredder but I don't know how to post it. I am using Free Agent as a newreader. Anyone know how to do this? M
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:02:33 GMT, "bill a"

Here is the picture of the shredder

Total Miss............
try making a website posting and linking to the photo. That's how it should be done. ( NG charter ya know.......)
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB

Go late and on a crappy weather day, and take your entire family and tyour dog and a few friends from the neighborhood, and grandma, and ................you get the point. Kinda like buying a car, they'll deal with you better cause they don't want to at all, and want you outta there.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
wow! what a parasite.

lost yer sense of humor Bil?
Geez, goin around callin' people "parasite" is a bit overboard. Doncha think?
I'd wager a dime you have no knowledge of me at all. .......Plbtplbtplbt............Parasite. What a nice guy.