Sealing cabin

My cabin is in need of sealing this season or next. I have the can of stuff they used, a Behr product, IIRC. Right now, it is up at the cabin, tho. It is a sealer/stain. It is sticky for about six months or longer after application. Does anyone know if this is rolled on, or put on with a sprayer?
Steve

What kind of a cabin, home guy will trash talk you for not telling us that.

That's how it seals it up-- saves you having to caulk.
Jim

Damn-- Wish I could help-- Just had to say that I thought you'd given up on ground squirrels and had a cabin full of clubs up in the arctic.
Jim