Scratches on Hardwood

I have a bunch of scratches on a hardwood floor. It has a polyurethane finish. Anything that can be done about them? Thanks for any input.
patga wrote:

Wow! http://tinyurl.com/8fzgr Results 1 - 10 of about 301,000 for repairing scratches on wood furniture. (0.43 seconds)
Thank you for responding. Since furniture rarely has polyurethane, I'm afraid it doesn't apply to my problem.

You seem pretty helpless. All you had to do was change one word in Henslee's search criteria from "furniture" to "floors"
Go to Google and enter this:
repairing scratches on wood floors
Sheesh!
rusty redcloud

G Henslee wrote:

Not to pick nits, but he said wood floor, not furniture. Do you think you could do the Google again and email it to him? ;)
RicodJour wrote:

Well, since it was my fu*k up...
http://tinyurl.com/b9rkh
Results 1 - 10 of about 367,000 for repairing scratches on wood floors. (0.93 seconds)
G Henslee wrote:

Or to narrow it down a bit....
http://tinyurl.com/8hc78 Results 1 - 20 of about 21,100 English pages for repairing scratches on wood floors polyurethane
Travis Jordan wrote: