Saniplus Toilets

Anyone have any experience with these?
I was thinking of adding a washroom, and possibly a shower to my basement. I found this option online and was curious if anyone has used them and what was your satisfaction level.
Any other options would be appreciated as well.
Right now I only have a small area to work with, enough for a toilet and sink so If I can avoid cutting into the floor I would like to do that.
As I said I may be able to make some room to add a shower, but that may depend on the satisfaction of any basement bathroom system suggestions.
Thank You.
Postal68 wrote:

They're just a packaged toilet and macerator (aka sewage ejector). They work well. You have to stash the pump tank somewhere (not hard) and they make a bit more noise, but sometimes it's the only solution.