Samsung 27" TV doesn't work.

I accept that you are compfortable with your level of knowledge in that area. Now you should accept that I am NOT comfortable. I can't rely on what you say, for the reasons Charlie explained very well in his previous post. (most or all of which is quoted here.)

Replace "those" with me and Charlie. He didn't give a number, and even "those" might have referred just to me, for that matter.

No, I didn't. I said you hadn't convinced me. And that proof by assertion wasn't a proof. That doesn't mean you are lying, but it doesn't convince me that you are right, either.

Other people had answered and would answer your questions. I couldn't add to what they had said. So I didn't imply that I would answer your questions at all. You inferred that I meant that, but I didn't.

And I was annoyed by that. I guess you are trying to be polite with the phrase "don't have to offer any advice", but I took it literally. I know I don't HAVE to offer advice. I did it so you wouldn't get killed. I went to law school for a little while and one of the three or four things I learned was how easy it is for someone to get killed while he thinks he knows how to avoid it, that people are negligent all the time and most of the time they get away with it, but other times they end up dead. You can learn the same lesson by watching America's Funniest Home Videos. Well, they actually won't show any fatalities or serious injuries but they happen just like the non-serious injuries they do show.

This is a public list. If you wanted only me to read it, remove NOPSAM and email me.

I could try to lighten the tone here like you just did with Charlie, but something about your posts makes me not want to.

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

snip

I went to law school for a little while