Safety is Job One!


I posted this on another newsgroup under the subject:
"Titty titty bang bang"
"Police said Anna Herrera-Gomez was practicing with a 9 mm gun at the H&H Gun Range in Oklahoma City when a hot shell casing fell down the front of her shirt...that's when she accidentally shot herself in the leg."
An EMT at the range immediately rendered aid. First he addressed the burn on her chest by trying to suck out the poison...
http://www.nbc5.com/news/10622534/detail.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
HeyBub wrote:

and he plugged the hole in her leg with what? ;) Frank
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.