Ryobi laser question

I bought a kit # EMM0001, Ryobi laser. Ryobi sent me the manual, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get it to throw a horizontal line. All it does is throw a vertical one. Did I miss something?
Steve
On 03/15/09 04:32 pm SteveB wrote:

I've never set eyes on one of these, and they seem to be no longer available (turned out to be less than wonderful?) -- but does the lens holder rotate?
Perce

Nope. Thought it would trip by pressing some combinations of buttons.
Steve

It should work its for hanging pictures, but they are 15$ on ebay.