Rust stains on formica

There is a rust stain on the formica in my downstairs kitchen. How can I clean it off?
Dick

Look in cleaning supply aisle at grocery for 'rust x' or similar. Around here, it is sold as a powder. Shake it on, dribble water on to make a paste, and let it sit awhile. If that leaves any residue after a couple applications, cover with a paper towel soaked in bleach for awhile.
aem sends....

Be really careful with the Bleach if it is a dark color! We have a bleach spot on our Navy blue counter from bleach. Never, EVER before had I had this problem. Bleach was always my Ace in the hole.
Lemon juice from the green bottle might also work. Keep it wet and let it sit.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.