Roofing nailers

I am looking for recommendations for roofing nailers from those who have used them.
I have a framing gun from Bostitch and I am very happy with it.
Thanks.
On Mon, 19 May 2014 19:08:54 -0700 (PDT), Andy

Their roofing nailers have been good too.

I have an old Hitachi that I got for $50 on Ebay and it worked fine for me but I am not roofing every day. I did shoot most of a box of coil nails through it putting on an addition.
On Tue, 20 May 2014 10:57:53 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Now that you mention it, buy one on ebay, do the roof and sell it on ebay. Most of us only need a roof nail gun every 20 or 30 years.

That was my original plan but it turned out I have used it a few times since so I am keeping it