Roofing nailers

I am looking for recommendations for roofing nailers from those who have used them.

I have a framing gun from Bostitch and I am very happy with it.

Thanks.

Reply to
Andy

Their roofing nailers have been good too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I have an old Hitachi that I got for $50 on Ebay and it worked fine for me but I am not roofing every day. I did shoot most of a box of coil nails through it putting on an addition.

Reply to
gfretwell

Now that you mention it, buy one on ebay, do the roof and sell it on ebay. Most of us only need a roof nail gun every 20 or 30 years.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That was my original plan but it turned out I have used it a few times since so I am keeping it

Reply to
gfretwell