Rid-x

Is this product avaialble in Canada? I have looked at various Hardware and dept stores in my area and can't find it. Anyone know?

Reply to
ME

Don't know. But, have you done a web search on septic tank additives? I did and found that all of them - including the expensive ones - don't help enough to make any difference. I know that the numbers were impessive to me but when Krane went out of business I went looking for a new supplier and started on this path.

Reply to
C & E

When did Krane go out of business? I have bought their products before, and they called me fairly recently trying to sell more. What is yout opinion on their stuff? Thanks Larry

Reply to
lp13-30