rewired kitchen

now we can run the microwave, toaster and coffee maker all at the the same time. Each has it's own separate circuit
The hardest part:
Cleaning under the stove!
Had to move it and wow what a mess of spilled coffee, grounds and junk the cats batted under there.
On 06/22/2014 10:27 AM, philo wrote:

When I moved into my house in 1979 there was a broken window in the pantry.
Finally replaced it today.
whew!

Congratulations. I think you deserve extra credit for finishing a 35-year project.
On 6/29/2014 12:31 AM, micky wrote:

Inspiring. My doorbell has not worked since 1981. Maybe now I have the inspiration to fix it.
On 06/29/2014 12:43 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Of course, I painted the window too but it needs a second coat... I doubt that will ever happen.

Yes, definitely get it fixed within the next few years.
On 06/28/14 06:13 pm, philo wrote:

We had members of our former church who were an electrician and his wife. After his death, his widow told us that she had kept bugging him about installing a power outlet on the back porch, but years and years went by. One day, after 35 years, he picked up his tools and went out to the porch, then returned ten minutes later. His wife asked, "Did you forget something?" "No," he replied, "the job's finished."
Perce
On 06/29/2014 06:34 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Good one.
It took me an hour to do the window as I had to take the glass out of an unused window I had stored in the basement, then cut it to size.
philo  posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Tired of eating glass? I don't have a window in my pantry. It's always a surprise to what the wife has in there and how much of it falls on my feet.
--
Tekkie