Replacement Windows: Step #7

The most neglected step - #7 - of installing replacement windows(scroll down after opening link below):
http://www.venturewindow.com/commercial/how-to-install-a-window

Use Apple OS-X?
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Are on some kinda medication or drunk lately? If there is nothing to contribute keep silence, PLEASE!
On 1/9/2016 9:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

If you don't have any thing nice to say, then don't say it at all.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

May I ask which version? Is that Apple or Mac OS?
On 1/9/2016 9:49 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I'm told that either would be a good replacement for windows 7.
--
.
Christopher A. Young